Snag Snag

Go maith

bhi se craicailte!

agus gach maiden, dith me a madra beag mar ta ocras orm! ansin ta mo liathroidi mor! an maith leat caca milis?

biblo responds:

nĂ­ thuigim

Daily2oon07012005 Daily2oon07012005

Holy shit

This movie turned me on so I had to jerk off to Hey Arnold.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

So I'm not the only person who did that!

Burnt Face Man 4 Burnt Face Man 4

Hey firth..

This is much better then salad Fingers. Keep it up.

ROBO3000 ROBO3000

Straight to my favourites.

Brilliant. First of, graphics were amazing the whole cartoon flowed really well. The sound- the robots voice was hilarious. I am really hungover now and thanks for giving me a laugh, I needed it.

Whats nearly as funny as the movie itself it some of the reviews some of the uptight fools on this site left for you. God these people take shit to seriously y'know?

Anyway great movie!

*Adds movie to favourites*

Star wars madness request Star wars madness request

Very good.

nice. make more but lose the Rage Against The machine audio. I loce RATM but it doesn't suit the film you've made.

MarkArandjus responds:

Yeah I've noticed, but I just love the first time Zack goes COME WITH IT NOW!
Don't you?

Circuit Skirmish Circuit Skirmish

Excellant.

You a vert talanted animater and this is heading for the front page, no doubt. The whole movie flowed nicely and the action was fluid and well excuted.

The only part I believed it could have been better was music. I think for the fight scenes you could have choosen better and more dramatic music which would have gone well with all the action you had in the movie.

But all in all great work!

-lungs.

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2

I normally hate clock flash movies but..

... you've now raised the standard of all Clock movies.
Maybe people will gives you guys a chance instead of the usual shite like "OMG CLOCKS R GHEY"!!

Hopefully All the other 'Clocks' will try to reach the same level of excellance you have done with this movie. You never know, you might just changed the whole image of the Clock Crew! Maybe people will start to view you guys as serious flash artists because I now do.

Its evident you put alot of time, effort and commmitment into this project so Well done! and im looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Cigaro Cigaro

Good.

I liked the complete randomness of it all.

The music was savage too.

EDN

Murray responds:

Yay, thanks for liking my randomness! :D

SVFWP teaser/trailer SVFWP teaser/trailer

I'm looking forward to seening the whole thing.

This film looks very promising. The use of colour was brilliant as was the light effects you used. Also the different camera angles gave your movie a whole new dimension which I liked.

-Lungs.

Doom Tribute Doom Tribute

That was fuckin savage!

I loved that. What can I say, I have a soft spot for the old school games....

WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THAT MUSIC AT THE END?

Y'gotta tell me, it was brilliant.